In the Depths of the Library

by - 9:58 PM

Let me tell you about a little adventure I had yesterday. Actually, I wouldn't really call it an adventure, more like a brief time stuck inside a deserted building, don't laugh lol. Okay this is how it went, I was being forced to study in the library at QUT and being me, i went to the place where the highschool textbooks were located. As you know, this is a university library we're talking about here, so naturally there was no one in the highschool study section. 

There was no sound, no announcement, no one came to check up on me and thats how I ended up still in the library 45 minutes after it was meant to be closed. No lights went out, the computer screens were on, the air con was still on, everything was as per normal. It was normally completely silent where I study anyway so I didn't notice anything. After a while, i decided to leave and realised there was no one in the library at all, I was thinking I couldn't have been cursed to enough to be locked inside a library. I walk down to the emergency exit ( the entrance since the usual is under construction) and guess what? It's locked.

Okay don't laugh, but it was scary at that moment, imagine the silence, with only the sound of air con above your head. Imagine the sun disappearing into the horizon and not a soul in sight. Get the picture? Okay no lol, lame attempt at covering my failness but yeah, ended up calling dad who called security and my mum came as well. So embarassing, he had to come in and call my name and i was sorta trying to explain why i didn't leave the library except i didn't know what to say. So awkward  & the guy was all nice like, 'uhh.. um.. don't worry, It happens all the time'  OH MAN SIF T_T

Okay, lame story over LOL haha, you guys probably have a more interesting life than me :L Anyways, too hot to blog now, goodnight!! :)

You May Also Like

0 comments