Duvet cover from pillow talk

by - 10:52 AM

Hello guys :) 
Yay my awesome brunch , sesame milk & the best pineapple cakes in the world 8) 

I've survived the first few days of grade twelve apparently, so i'm able to sit here blogging haha. Okay anyways, yesterday chinese school started as well - -" and when I got there it turns out my class was collapsed for some reason and we had to move into the next available class - 10B, note that we were originally in 8A. So basically, I'm screwed for chinese school lol, we had to skip a whole friggen book ._. and yeah...LOL but at least I know 3/4 of the people in my class. One of my new classmates was trying to introduce himself to this other guy in my class and it was just a tad awkward LOL. 

Classmate: HI :D what's your name? 
guy from my old class: jonathan
Classmate: Ohh, so which school do you go to? 
guy from my old class: ....yours.......   



Afterschool we went to collect fish & pineapple cake from two of our family friends ._. pretty random i know and then lunch and then we went to pillow talk to get a new duvet cover for me :D. There weren't that many good patterns but I didn't want to get those really girly pinky thingyos with flowers everywhere so I settled on this bird one which my mum says is too simple but whatever, its a change from my old one. Sorry guys that's about all that happens in my life these days :L 


Elaine bought her formal dress!!!!!! :D lol i was doing UMAT and the got bored and started drawing a dress and then somehow i started adding the shoulders and colouring it :L haha, yeah I'm lame like that 8) 


You May Also Like

0 comments