We'll miss you, magic land

by - 8:16 PM

Okay today I was meant to go Gym and meet up with friends for lunch before going back to QUT library again to study but elaine ended up persuading me to stay. I feel so guilty lying to my dad though ): spent the whole day on a guilt trip whilst having fun somehow haha. We met up at around 11:15am and then went to buy milktea using my new loyalty card 8) felt good having 5 stamps put on cause all my friends used mine :D! 

So anyway, me and elaine split this beef&rice dish cause we were cheap & after we went to play pool, girls vs guys, we lost ): Richie shouted us pool, gotta pay him back sometime haha and then uhm we went GOMA again ( well techinically elaine,kaido,daniel&richie did since they went in morning before meeting up w/ me) and we went to magic land. Yes, I know, everyone's been there haha, but whatever, its cool :)

 Afterwards richie took us all to try Madtongsan II for the first time, must say its one of the best korean restaurants i've been to, the last few were a bit pricey and they didn't even give us that much food :O

                                            
  Such posers ayeeee, elaine& daniel  8)


Elaine& richie had fun making these little minion things on this screen at GOMA & making them run around while the rest of us just stood by trying not to laugh :L Went back to city again cause kaido wanted to buy something from JB hi-fi except he didn't end up doing so & we spent the rest of the time wondering around whilst observing richie greet the numerous friends he bumped into. Went to play pool AGAIN cause we're just that addicted annnnnnnd I lost again LOL. Good day though :)) 



Goodnight! x


nt: these pictures were taken with my new phone, pretty good right? :D feels so good to have a phone with the cam quality good enough 

You May Also Like

0 comments