Dayadra's 18th Birthday

by - 11:26 PM


Happy birthday Dayadra :3
This afternoon I spent the majority of my time baking some cookies for Dayadra's birthday dinner at Maru tonight. 
She shouted everyone korean BBQ buffet :) Thanks for inviting me. 

 I was full by the time I finished one plate of food though, even though it was a buffet. Yup I've got the chinese new year spirit down ya know, eating korean food with friends. 
With the bestfriend :) 
 My adorable anisha fish & jenwen :3 
 I got to catch up with so many people -happy- kind of miss highschool to be honest, even though university hasn't even started. I feel like everyone is already starting to drift apart. Afterwards natalie came and dropped off cakes for dayadra. She couldn't make it tonight but omg the cakes looked so cute and tasted amazing :)  
 If That's not sincerity I don't know what is. Even though she wasn't allowed to come to the dinner, she still came and dropped of the cakes she baked. It was a lovely night. Bussed home with jennifer so she wouldn't get raped on her way home ;) Nah just kidding.  Though she did look very sexy tonight ;)))) Okay I think I've been drinking too much coconut juice. I'm being so random tonight. I feel like blogging about everything. 

Well Happy chinese new year guys, not really feeling the spirit of it though. Oh well. Thanks for the lovely night double D dra ! 

You May Also Like

0 comments