Second offer round

by - 7:01 PM


In the 7 February offer round you have been offered: 
418182 Bachelor of Medical Imaging Science - full-time - Queensland University of Technology, Gardens Point Campus
Start Month: February 2013 


YESSSS!!!!! I'm sorry Cindy & Joanne :') and all those who thought I should've done law, in the end I just felt too insecure heading down a path I didn't prepare for. Although I still love UQ alot (Pretty law building + events + campus+system), the course I'm more comfortable with is at QUT. Even if I end up regretting my rejection of the Bachelor of Commerce/Law I guess I'm proud. I'm proud that I got into two OP2 courses with my OP3. Apparently not many OP2 people got in Law because it was filled up with OP1 people, this meaning that my rank points gave me an OP1 equivalent result :) I am happy everything. Thanks to everyone who supported me going to study law, but I still ended up changing my mind and applying for second round. 

Thank you God for giving me chances at two very good courses :)
Okay off to enrol at QUT now! 


You May Also Like

0 comments