Everything and nothing

by - 11:47 PM


Hello guys! Yes I'm looking very dope lately :P Been busy pretty much every day with uni events/ people's birthdays and just outings in general. I've been attending orientation and all, which is obvious since ya know, the free QUT shirt I'm wearing and all. So many freebies at orientation, cept all these people kept trying to get us to join their clubs :o There was lots of cheap food though, like my $2 sandwiches 8D State High tuckshop rip their students off so badly compared to QUT :\ 
Luckily state high has so many students that I still ended up knowing a few people in my course :D Vicky & Tam are studying medical imaging with me, yay! After our lunch we went to grab free snowcones :) 
 Afterwards I met up with elaine and others before they headed to karaoke. Then nat came and she brought a Jap friend she met just last week, her name is Aya :D We went to karaoke, managed to belt out a few jap songs but sadly I can't read the lyrics fast enough. My jap is dying so badly these days. It was a good day though, glad I made a new friend. I swear the owners of karaoke recognise me now cause I come so often (:" They saw me and were like -knowing look-and then a minute later a guy pops in and gives us to bottles of free water. 
 Yeah it was dark, no decent pictures ): Anyway, on another note I tried baking macarons last night and they turned out looking retarded, turns out the recipe was kind of dodge I think so Jen came over to my house today with her own recipe book. We made popcorn macarons with buttercream filling. They look kind of ugly in the picture but I think some of them turned out better hahaha. Still, first time making italian macarons!! I wanna open a dessert shop with jenwen one day ;) 
 Want some anyone? ;) Are you jelly W? Still, cheese > food. Ahem, anyway a couple of days ago my mum broke my one and only pair of wedges ): so I went to buy another pair. Don't like them as much though, they kind of hurt my feet  (which I discovered yesterday). Well I guess most shoes tend to since my feet are retarded. Omg I'll never grow tall, have to resort to cheating ;_; Okay I sound retarded. Good night everyone!! Watching beautiful creatures with jen tomorrow weeee. Don't want uni to start yet, holidays are the bomb! 


You May Also Like

0 comments