Learners license

by - 9:50 PM

Hello guys!  
I spent a lovely day out with jen today. Well most of the time we were running around trying to get things done but I felt quite productive and we also had time to D&M. Surviving on four hours of sleep (because I last minute crammed for my learners test) I managed to pass with 100% muahahaha and now I can drive LEGALLY on the road. Jen also got her learners!! 

Afterward we went to visit kyle who was working at Hanaichi and we had lunch there. I then went to QUT to apply for a blue card and then both Jen & I got our ID cards printed on the spot too... they're so ugly :') I now appreciate state high ID cards, they are so much better. QUT ID cards are all dark and everything is blurry so everyone looks really screwed :s 
The state high design is so much prettier 
 I look like I'm grimacing. You know what's even better? These ID cards last for FOUR YEARS. FOUR FREAKING YEARS nooooooooo. Lets 'accidentally' lose my ID card shall I? Anyway after that we met up with richie for a bit and then I left to go Jap tutor. Got back to the city at around 6:30pm and decided to do some shopping to reward myself. Elaine, this is the moment you gasp, I actually bought a FLORAL article of clothing. Hahaha, going into uni anyway, might as well go for a change? 

Hehe my learners booklet peeking out from behind the skirt there :P Woot, time to go watch a movie!!! Laters guys! 

You May Also Like

0 comments