Ajitsuke Tamago

by - 11:24 PM

Hey guys, 
I haven't been up to that much these days but yeah. Last night I made Ajitsuke Tamago (eggs they use in ramen) for the first time. Thanks to Jenwen who introduced them to me, I became hooked hahaha. I'm pretty happy with them :D Well they satisfied my cravings anyway. 

I went to see the new Typo store the other day with some friends and there was a photobooth there which we could use for free. Of course, pk & I couldn't resist and we went in. 


Yeah, okay that's it. Not much of a post but oh well. This is really random but you know, over the years I've noticed that birthdays have become less and less significant. Even though I know I'm turning 18 tomorrow, I'm not that excited for some reason. It just feels so mundane. Actually, the thought even comes with a feelings of dread. The fact that I will no longer be a child but a legal adult and the fact that I'll have to shoulder a lot more stuff. Prepared for a boring day tomorrow, my schedule is packed tight with university classes and then work. 

Oh well, better busy than sitting like a loner at home. At least I'm earning money back for the student amenities fee I had to pay to QUT this afternoon :') 

You May Also Like

0 comments