Blur

by - 11:01 PM

I don't even know what I'm doing with my life these days, honestly. I literally just spend my time doing these things: going to uni, working, reading novels & eating. It's gotten to the point that I literally just don't have the energy to do anything else. Well, more like I can't motivate myself to do anything, even the internet has lost it's appeal. Most of the time, I can't even be bothered talking to anyone anymore, I just hole up in my room to read, read and read. 

I am majorly behind in university, part of me is concerned but then I also feel like I have no energy left to care. Find myself feeling super sleepy nowadays and I tell myself that I'll do work when I wake up the next day except I don't. I need to eat more iron tablets, they help. 

PENNY CHEN YOU NEED TO WAKE UP. STOP EATING EVERYTHING IN SIGHT AND HAVING YOUR HEAD STUCK IN A NOVEL. 

Time to try convert my unhealthy diet to a healthy one. I don't even have the urge to shop anymore because everything looks horribly bad on me. Urgh. Or I tell myself I'll buy stuff after my amazing transformation at the gym. But woe behold, I don't even go to the gym, despite having told myself for over 6 months that I would get around to it. Okay, pity party over, I seem to have heaps of these don't I? Anyway, I would like to say...

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!!!!! :) 
We all went Passiontree and Joon got discounted frozen yoghurt because his friend was working there so he shouted us all a huge as bowl just to celebrate Justin's birthday. 

Hope you like my sorry excuse of a present, wow I can't even drag myself out of the chair to make a handmade card and had to resort to store bought cookies and card. What is my life. Moving on ahem~~~ 

DAISO CHERMSIDE OPENED UP ON THE 15TH OF AUGUST! 
 Happy to say that the stock is disappearing really really quickly (though this means more refilling). It's actually my first time taking on a role as retail assistant, it's not what I'm used to but a good experience! 

Eva came over to my house the other day to bake macarons, we decided to add blue food colouring last minute but I didn't add enough because I was scared it'd fail.

 I was winging it so bad that day but thank god they turned out alright-ish (albeit some of the shapes are a bit dodge). I also killed the filling, I'm sorry eva. I can't believe she still took the filling home, it tasted horrendous but she kept insisting it was fine. 

On another day I also attended Victoria's birthday outing, it was actually really fun. My first time going to karaoke where people were drinking. Enlo and Vincent decided to take a cute gay couple shot in a feeble attempt to make julie jealous. Too bad vincent's heart actually belongs with her, not enlo ;) 

Apart from that, my parents have also started taking me out for breakfast for some reason. Okay it's more like I have work on sunday and they want to go out to eat so we all go to chermside shopping centre to eat breakfast. It was like my first time going out just to eat breakfast.

 Eggs benedict with shaved lean ham from Coffee Club
Caramel latte from another cafe which I can't remember the name of. 

You May Also Like

0 comments