Runcorn tavern

by - 10:49 PM

Hello everyone!! Long time no see. I've been so busy with heaps of things recently, including uni, life and of course work. I've finally started getting shifts at Daiso and I'm really enjoying it. I've met so many new friends already. The store is so huge, it's like twice the side of the Myer centre one! 

Anyway, after working for two days in a row, I finally had a break and went to attend Yuki's surprise 18th birthday party on saturday with elaine. Yuki's boyfriend samuel organised it!! It was held at runcorn tavern, it looks so pretty! 
 Samuel tried to get everyone to line up to say happy birthday when he brought Yuki in but it kind of failed because everyone was still kind of walking around like lost sheep. 
 Everyone kind of slit into three groups: QACI , mansfield and everybody else hahaha. It was nice seeing so many warrigal people again though. 
 Jeffrey and elaine 

 Elaine & her friend lorraine 
 Group photo!!! Happy 18th birthday Yuki, hope you had heaps of fun :) 

I went back to elaine's house to sleep over after that and came across the most adorable picture of her and paul!!!! OMG. 

Today I went with elaine to attend Tim's 18th birthday party which was at southbank. We all went to Nandos for lunch!!  Happy birthday tim :) 
 Jenwennnnn! 
 Daniel being creepy ;DDD hahaha. 
The yummy platter of chicken which I shared with georgina and elaine : 2x 1/4 chickens, tenderloins, salad and regular peri peri chips. 


 The crew: kwok, jen & I 
Yee sum sum sum sum!

Goodnight, going to be so busy next week! I've got three days of work, one of the shifts also happens to be on my birthday. Then, the party to celebrate on saturday :) 

You May Also Like

0 comments