Birthday wishes

by - 11:53 PM

Hey everyone :)

First of all, thank you to those who took time to wish me happy birthday, whether it was by text, phonecall, facebook or in person. I actually didn't get that much sleep because I had to go to an 8:30am prac so the only thing I was looking forward to was the free food (more on that later). 

I also had a practical exam to do but after that I met up with my dear Jenwen!!!! I was giving her my city of bones book to read, it's a really good book! Anyway, my uni group, Jen & An all accompanied me to the city to have lunch. After debating for ages we settled on Kadoya, even though all nine of us had to cramp ourselves to a tiny table. Whilst everyone was finding seats, I went to redeem my free subway + drink and a boost. Kerrin had told me that you get food for free on your birthday if you have their membership card so I literally signed up the night before. 

How asian, I know. 


We went to passion tree after that for a little while before I had to head off for work >: Somehow my manager knew it was my birthday though (even though we all just kind of started our shifts last week) :D Spent five hours just stocking stuff and went home super tired. The rest of my night consisted of Law & Order SVU HAHAHAHA. 
I still didn't get enough sleep because I had to wake up early to do Japanese homework (which is literally what happens every week omg). My jap teacher asked me to have lunch with her at her house after our lesson though, to celebrate my birthday :') I'm so touched. She prepared some stuff beforehand . She made soup and put a tonne of seafood in it (mussels, salmon, squid and heaps of others). We were eating and then halfway through she suddenly remembers that I don't like seafood and kept telling me to leave it ): So awkwardddd, but I'm really happy that she cooked all this stuff for us to eat. 
I still ate it anyway, my parents would call it a miracle since I literally refuse no matter how they try to coax me. I guess it's just the japanese effect :P I always seem to be trying new food around Jap people. I love my jap teacher. 

Got to work, and my manager surprised me with a cute little cupcake for my birthday the day before haha ♡♡
My colleague & new friend: Jess!!! 

Party tomorrow! So nervous, hope it all turns out well. I should go get ready for tomorrow now. Goodnight everyone :) 

You May Also Like

0 comments