Eye ball

by - 8:58 PM

First of all, credits to angela for all of the photos :) Except for the ones obviously shot with an iPhone. Anyway, to the main point. Last night I had the pleasure of attending *ahem* crashing the optometry ball which was held at Rydges Hotel in Southbank. Obviously they decided to be all punny and call it the eyeball ;) 

It was a really good evening and I must say the decoration and service was so much better than the one we got at sofitel last year for the senior formal. Makes me feel so ripped off. We had free flowing alcohol all night, waiters who came over to ask us our drink preferences and who put napkin cloth things on our laps for us before started dining. 
Night filled with dancing, laughter, glamour and of course alcohol!! Nah jokes, I wasn't that excited about the alcohol even though I'm legal to drink and all. So far the ones I've tasted weren't that great (with the exception of champagne which I had on the day of my birthday and this Irish cream liqueur my mum accidentally bought last time). 
We were meant to meet up earlier to take photos but we kind of failed because everyone arrived at different times. 
The food was actually so good, wasn't disappointed unlike last time at sofitel. I got a chicken dish with heavenly mashed potatoes and tomatoes. You know what? I give up describing it properly haha, I'm not a food expert. 
 Kwok got eye fillet along with other stuff. Soooo yummy and surprisngly filling too. We kept ordering lemon and lime bitters because they were for free. Of course, it wouldn't have been complete without some nice dessert. 
 This was just a simple lemon tart sort of thing with sugar and strawberries but it tasted quite fresh and nice. Strange because I usually don't like citrus tasting desserts. 

 I made a new friend: Seentinie! 
 With le ball partner and best friend! :D 
These two started taking selfies on my phone, a few very amusing ones too. 
There was a photo booth at the hotel so obviously being asians we went again and again and again. 
 There were so many prizes to be won, some guy won raybans and this other girl was lucky enough to win two prizes in a row!! Crazy. 
 Heaps of us watched on in amusement as kwok, billy and ben started pretending to grind against each other. This other girl did splits on the dance floor as well. So pro. 

You May Also Like

0 comments