Baby steps

by - 2:43 AM

I've been doing some reading for myself lately and I just want to remember some points that I should carry out.  

  • Do not dwell in the past, hope for the future or else you will miss the present 
  • Small steps, there will always be set backs but trying to go some place is better than not taking a step at all 
  • Be busy - do things to make myself happy rather than waiting for something to come make me happy  
  • Try replace negative thoughts with positive ones; or at least place less weighting on them 

That's all for now :3 It may be difficult but I should come back and look at these points; they do seem like it'll make a big difference. I do these things so I can try find happiness in myself rather than looking elsewhere for it, since that creates unnecessary pressure. It seems rather vulnerable writing all these things up but its late yet again and most of my random thoughts seem to come out like that at this time. 

I am also on my second week of exercising!! I've kept it up - for which I am proud. Baby abs come at me please. Haha just kidding, it will be a while yet. Anyhow, I should probably hit the hay now; good night to you all! 

You May Also Like

0 comments