Spots of colour

by - 3:55 PM

Hello guys! I'm actually seating in the garden city food courts right now shamelessly leaching off the free wifi but whatever. I have a few hours to kill so thought I'd take the chance to do a bit of blogging. It's a bit alarming how fast my summer holidays are disappearing, in a few weeks it'll be back to uni again (for five weeks before i go on placement again). Sooo I've pretty much been trying to get out of the house as much as possible. My brother is currently in japan with his friends and I am so jealous. To make up for it I went to visit GOMA with vincent the other day. 

There was a japanese future fashion exhibition that I sorta wanted to see but I think you had to pay for it so we ended up just wandering around in the free sections; there were a few interesting pieces on display. I won't even try to pretend I understand art :p 


I actually have no idea what I'm doing in the above pictures but whatever. This was just a little before we came across a series of disturbing graphic artworks ahem. Ohhhh and I finally visited the sticker room and am probably the last one in Brisbane to do so. Okay obviously I am exaggerating but thats okay :3 

These holidays a favourite cafe of mine has actually been Shouk Cafe.  Of all the times I've been, the food presentation has been amazing and the general atmosphere is really bright and fresh. I really wanna take Jenwen there when she comes back. I tried being healthy last time I went by ordering the "health bowl"  HA HA HA i know. I couldn't resist ordering a side of bacon though... since the bowl was practically vegetarian. 
I've been making the most of my Movieworld VIP pass by visiting all the theme parks the pass encompasses :3 We went to wet 'n' wild the other day because it'd been hot a few days before. It was really fun except for the fact it started pouring rain halfway through so the rides got shut down for a little while. 

Didn't get to go on every single ride but it was still fun nevertheless :3 more so because I was with friends as well! I was actually so knackered by the end of the day but managed to drag myself to a work meeting and work out afterwards. Wow I'm actually sticking to my new years resolutions. 
The few days I'm at home, I sort of just end up mucking around; in other words, I try and start a few girly hobbies like painting my nails. Tried out japanese newspaper nails the other day. I have a habit of being really impatient with doing nails and always end up wrecking it by touching something before it dries. #firstworldproblems 
I also bought a few new products from work: feet masks and a make up brush cleanser! 
I have the other "woman's detergent for make up sponges" product and it works like a charm for my make up brushes but I couldn't resist getting this new one simply because it says its made specifically for cleaning brushes. 
 Following that, I bought my first sports bra!!!! Oh and uh new eyeliner too. I have yet to master the art of eyeliner but thats okay. Retail therapy yeah? Putting some of my work pay to use (besides paying of my study fees, sad life). 
 I met up with coco (my student) for one last time the other day; the girl is moving to Melbourne for fashion school. I'm so proud she got in!! But yeah to my shock she rocked up with this bag........ 
COACH. Oh my goodness D: 
 It was as thanks for teaching her the past two years but still. I feel as though I in no way deserved this. 

Anyhow, that is pretty much all for now! Will update soon hopefully but until then, laters! 


You May Also Like

0 comments