A random jumble

by - 8:52 PM

Hi guys, more photos coming your way~ 

Oyako Don at Himawari with miso soup 

Then ... discounted noggi. Thanks tom!! 


On sunday I met up with Cindy, Lucy, Vic, Yuting, Steph & Mitchell to hang out with Mr. Badran at the Chocolate pavilion in southbank. It was such a good day, catching up with everyone. I finally tracked down Cindy and made her hang with me 8D We shared a strawberry chocolate volcano and a butterscotch hot chocolate! 

As well as that, I also watched The Wolverine with my brother :) I'll always love X-men no matter what. Loved how there were heaps of japanese people in the film. Maybe one day if I get rich I'll go buy a nice apartment in Japan and use it as my holiday house or something haha. 

Dad recently bought a new camera, so I had a bit of a play around with it. 

 My motherrrrrrr. Do I look like her? 

Lastly.... 

18TH BIRTHDAY PARTY PREPARATIONS HAVE STARTED :D !! 

Made some tissue paper pom pom decorations today :) 
Red and black theme. 

Goodnight! x 

You May Also Like

0 comments