by - 8:23 PM


Good evening ;D

Today i was sort of productive, i typed up my english monologue really quickly so its like really crappy hahaha see how dedicated i am? well at least i did it cause normally last year i would never have done anything on a sunday afternoon.
我無聊拍的照片.

Went with mum&bro to woolies to go shopping and we persuaded her to buy heaps of yummy food (: ! Haha i swear she lets us buy so much right when my dad is in taiwan , i wonder why eh? well anyways i haven't finished my physics EEI -sigh- well stuff it, i already did something productive today. wait oh mann, i just realised from reading yasmin's blog i still have to write up some jap postcard TT oh well i shall do it later !



My mum was calling her sister today and then she told my cousin that we were to email each other every day//week to improve her english and my mando :L well at least i have a friend in taiwan now & we can get to know each other more (: then i can maybe actually be motivated to do my chinese homework haha. well enough of that, nothing much to say.



往後看時, 我們會發覺
自己改變了不少, 也許我們
一前的想法都變了, 外表也變了.
時間就像河水一樣, 一直往下流, 一旦流走之後
在也找不回來了, 我們會想念一前的一切, 我們之前
的樣子, 之前的狀況但不管在著麼思念還是不會
改變現在的事實, 過去的事, 永遠不會在回來了..



; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments