by - 8:35 PM


today me and my mum & brother went to the goldcoast cause my mum said she was getting sick of looking at the small confines of our house lol. i guess it feels a bit small and cramped considering the fact that we use to live in our own house with a pool & garden etc. kinda miss it even though being semi local also means i get more sleep.


random pic of sunny i found :D don't kill me biffle!

aside from that, we went to pick up some taiwanese teenagers who came to Australia to have a holiday, well what we'd call backpackers. then we went to the goldcoast, had a picnic thing? ate a sandwhich and the girl said i ate less? which is weird cause i don't hahaha. well then the guy&girl went to the beach and my mum wanted to go to seaworld cause we've never been before but then it was closed :D thankyou anzac day ! well it doesn't look all that fun so i just kinda couldn't be bothered going.


this just makes me lol

walked back, me & my mother were planning to leave the two teenagers alone cause my mum claimed she didn't want to disturb them LOL matchmaking i see, the first time i've seen my mum try. well we ended up busting them anyway, and then the guy (jace) decided to bury the girl (cindy) in sand, and she told him to uh make her figure very curvy in the sand :L and then she buried him, made him a pregnant stomach with um a big chest LOL & people walking past were like rofl.

had a headache on the way home, closed my eyes, we dropped the two teenagers off at market square lol &then went home before i had a nap cause i was feeling really sick, mum woke me up to have a shower then had udon noodles for dinner ! :) well i'm off to watch masterchef now cause i'm a lazy girl and haven't done any work on my assignments so far. hope i survive tommorrow guys, and if i can muster up the strength i shall blog :L but i'll probably be buried under my pile of assignments.


; pennyx




p.s my dad took all of the memory cards so i can't take


photos -sigh-

You May Also Like

0 comments