by - 2:51 PM

Hiii :]

Today I was going through my old wordpress and I realized I changed so much, for the good or bad I do not know hahaha, well I kinda sounded like a weirdo on my old blog, but its good going back on the memories etc. realized I use to reveal so much on my old blog and I think I’m way more self conscious now –sigh-

One thing hasn’t changed however, my blog bores people :D I always seem to ramble on and on, I complain a lot. Gee, I sound like a freak, I can’t even type what I feel like typing cause its weirddddd. These days I have been kinda annoyed at someone . well other than that, I should keep doing my homework nows. Well I finished my English :D well technically I only changed to sentences . but I can’t be bothered with the rest.

Did some of my chem, well just more research I guess. Ohhh my bro keeps telling me its his birthday on Wednesday well anyways maybe I should change my style of blogging, its getting a bit boring blah its always the same every single day you know? Hate being self conscious.

Just trying something different today. Also photoshopped a pic but yeah I’ll just upload cause I’m really bored..i sound like such a weirdo. Lol my bro just told me that I’ve only done one of my new years resolution –sigh- I fail so badly. But at least I do homework on the weekends now. You know, looking back on some of my friends’ old entries I realized all of us have kinda matured ( well sorta, apart from myself ) well whatever.

; pennyx

p.s whoa i just typed all this up on word with a font and pasted it in, dunno if i'll show up as this font though, so cooooool :D cause its appearing as the font right as i'm typing it :L i'm so weirddd

You May Also Like

0 comments