by - 7:12 PM


my english teacher won't give back our english marks cause he claims there is still one person who hasn't handed theirs in = = my new accounting teacher is trying too hard to be funny 3/4 of the lesson to teach properly. i haven't got results back for jap test and yeah i suck at jap & that is about it.

does this mean we're still friends?
good evening , i have nothing to blog about LOL i swear every day becomes more boring & yeah ; tommorrow i shall be a loner on the bus in the arvo cause elaine the caveman is going on music camp -sigh- well yeah and i'm gonna fail english cause we have to write a monologue

wipe out all the bad memories & restart.
-sigh- & tommorrow is also Lauren lam's birthday (:


my friend :]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN !

(for tommorrow just in case i can't blog tommorrow)
my dad is gonna come back from taiwan on the 6th of may w/ new clothes from online
shopping maybe & my jap book :L thats is all, byee.

; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments