by - 7:18 PM



so how was your day everyone?



today i woke up and was bored, ate some breakfast and then got on the computer without getting busted since my dad was talking to this other guy first thing in the morning. well looked around, did nothing and tried to start my physics before realising i had no idea what to do -sigh-



sunny the pretty one (:

i really hope i don't fail my subjects but i probably will asian fail :D since i was too lazy and all but lets just stop talking about work i think 3/4 of my msn use is now based on schoolwork



my results of shopping ( some are my mums)


-amazed look- well sort of anyways. in the afternoon there was gonna be this group of taiwanese teenagers coming over so my dad thought we children would be bored so he sent my mum to take us to the city lol.

my bro and his friend went to funhouse while me & mum shopped around, skipped alot of shops and went to valley girl to walk around. i realise everytime i go shopping my self value decreases .__. cause you know. everything looks so bad on me hahaha -shrug- actually its probably also due to my lack of knowledge on which clothes to try on. i got tired pretty quickly while my mum walked around. she found a few things for me to try, bought it cause whatever and then left.

mine&sunny's hands

my mum went to myers to look at her jeans -sighs- she was getting super excited cause there was a sale lol, the asian tradition 8] my mummy is really weird sometimes , she's like ooooh i like these jeans, they make my legs look longer and etc. LOL she sounds more obsessed than me and i'm the one supposed to be obsessed about clothes. most of the time me = omg too expensive -walks away- or nahh , cbs trying that on, or nahh that won't look good. or nahh the sales ladies there are too pressuring. i fail at shopping (:

its probably easier to tag along but i always seem to get tired after shopping with minimal results ya know? okay sorry for my always boring posts but yes just had kfc for dinner and yeah. thats about it for today. everyone enjoying their holidays?


; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments