by - 8:07 PM

Hello (:
Today I went to wait for sunny and Elaine after their vocal ensemble thingyo and then we crossed, my first period was accounting, it’s not so bad anymore I guess haha, we did a test again though, why does he keep giving us practice tests huh? Shouldn’t he be teaching us theory instead? I guess he’s alright, but not as good as my old teacher, ohwells. Gonna get the results back next lesson I think.

I had math next, it was alright, Justine was being a pedo -ahem- well yes, she is a gross little child, nahh jokes , she’s really nice :D well we were supposed to work on our math assignments but everyone was like procrastinating. During class, Mr perrott was trying to explain something to us which we already know, lol he keeps doing that and when no one answers he puts on this hurt voice and like goes “oh why aren’t any of you answering? ): is it too hard?” LOL , during class I think enlo & his friend terry were looking outside the window & then the teacher is like:

Mr Perrot: oh, looking out the window at
those girls outside aye?
Those pretty, young giggling year eight girls
outside, what a good scene aye?

Rofl, he makes me laugh so much, and his jokes are so lame they’re funny sometimes –shiftyeyes- kinda bludged, listened to Justine giving me her speech about abortion LOL .__. Physics was next, it was pretty retarded cause we were all high and like um yeahhhh :D we were being sick kids & like someone said Elaine had pms lmao. Went state high beats to watch Elaine the old gay caveman and then had chemistry, which was fail, testing our unknown substance, I shall not rage cause It takes too much effort & I cbs (:

Did I mention my baffle Elaine is blind? She’s so retarded its funny, like I wrote something on her student diary, upside down between letters and she’s like huh? I don’t see anything? Unless I’m really blind? And then what like 20 seconds later she sees it :L and like she was too busy looking at someone’s address in her diary and didn’t see I wrote something else below it lol. Well cya, tomorrow I have semester concert (violin) come watch if you want ! :D Elaine the old man probs coming to my house tomorrow. English speech ARGH. I’ll fail tomorrow. Oh and have to write a paragraph requesting for a chemical substance I need. Too busy. Bye.

; pennyx
i wanna watch masterchefffffffff ):

You May Also Like

0 comments