by - 8:01 PM



good evening, readers (:
okay today i went to chinese school and still got ko'ed by the teacher cause i didn't do the second part of my homework which was 圈詞 or something like that hahaha.



my mando teacher is so hilarious cause she's always so clueless, today she went up to this guy called ericson and was like: ㄟ你其實很帥ㄟ, 可是你不要在吃糧食了啦, 你只要再瘦一點就可以了 :D lol my teacher is like weird, she's like telling him to stop eating junkfood etc and we're not even sure if he does .__. psh . and she made it sound like she was in a relationship with him cause she's like ohhhhh i like ericson and he likes me too (:

i miss sugar.
haha anyways downloaded music a bit, talked to julie about bad luck and went to my jap teacher's house so my mum could pay her -,- and she gave me more homework ai ya TT" oh wells and that is about it. well elaine the caveman called me this morning and i could hear jennifer giggling in the background ;) apparently they were playing really sick truth or dare last night at camp till like twelve o'clock hahahah :L




; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments