by - 8:19 PM


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ENLO!

hello, today i woke up for mando school -,- and we all ready and stuff before going down to our carpark area where our car has its own separate garage thingyo. Then we see this random ute parked like right opposite the lane so we couldn't like drive out -sigh- all that rushing to be on time for nothing and we had to wait for the person to come back. I think they were the people who like puts on new carpet for a apartment , my mum was really pissed at them and when the apprentice came down she was like : could you please move your car.

i am really late YOU KNOW? so the guy was like ohh okay & he went to get his boss. The boss apologized and moved the car, so embarrasing man she was raging .__. so i kinda just ran into the car. yesterday anzac ceremony was shorter than usual, seems like we just had one 2 months ago but it was actually 1 year ago. saw a really disturbing sight of some lady in a bikini ahem at the suncorp piaza & saw a lady with a maltese i think

suddenly miss this little dog so much.

got to mando school late, bludged, talked to julie and watched janice play her little game on the computer which she kept failing LOL jokes. well talked about a few things, after school went to market square for asian shopping, i slept a bit cause i was tired for some reason &then we went home, mum cooked a plate of veggies for us to eat except i kinda had some snackson the car so i wasn't all that hungry
-guilty look-

yes, tried to do homework but failed miserably, just stared at the computer T_T i need to start my chem & math assigments + english monologue cause turns out i'm 8th speaker -sigh- and conincidently i elaine & benson
happen to be near the end . lucky kids.

was reading nancy's ( youth group friend//leader's)magazine :D its really good, so pro, she wrote 2 articles inside. well kinda bludged for the rest of the arvo since my mum started online shopping and i was like -stare- and kinda got distracted T_T but realisng this i think i wasted my time since i'm pretty sure half the clothes won't even suit me anyway. well thats my life. gah not feeling particularly happy with myself right now. practiced the vio piece elaine gave me since need to perform soon lah. and i failed. thats my day. oh and my mum decided to attack my face with her old lady make-up :L and she started drawing 'fake' eyebrows on my face cause apparently i have none? & like putting different coloured eye shadow on my face.

i look extremely hideous right now :L one eye is like black like O`LEN & the other one is like some plum colour she used -,- well i'm never letting her get one tiny cotton swab near my face again hahaha goodbye.




; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments