by - 8:25 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN LAM (:
today subjects were the usual, slept at 12:00 last night cause i remembered i had chinese homework -,- lucky me but at least i did it you know? cause normally i would've been like psh can't be bothered hahaha. i'm trying to make a attempt at improving myself -shiftyeyes-

-this guy is cracking up in the middle of the
class-
mr perrot: get a grip on yourself boy,
preferrably around the neck.

in physics i was a loner cause elaine the caveman and david went on music camp, tried to do a bit of the assignment but then didn't have much time so yeah, chemistry was boring we saw our overall marks .__. with assignment+test , i got a B T_T overall and in one of the criterias the teacher put A but it was supposed to be A+ for mines ai ya , well yeah linda calculated and said that if we got all the questions all right with full marks, but had one question we failed, we would get B overall -sigh-

isn't it a bit unfair? and to think that they might change it back to normal next term -sigh- well okay i'll stop complaining. jap was usual, learning about random stuff and i kinda just um did nothing actually cause yeah . but i should start making a attempt at learning something in jap lol. or at least studying the new words. i had math last, we were learning about deductive geometry or something like that. went in class and discovered i forgot my textbook & exercise book literally. i brought everything else and all the other books except my math things -sigh- i'm like forgetful.

Mr perrot: hey michael, wait.. is it your name anthony?
michael: = = my name is michael you got it right the first time.
mr perrot: oh sorry, its just you know i get confused.
michael: -sigh-
mr perrot: yeah i'm sorry, i know its a insult :D
anthony: whatttttt
TT

well more like just unco but anyways -shiftyeyes- afterschool i took the 150 by myself again cause elaine the wild caveman wasn't there. hope you have fun elaineee ! well anyways went to jap teacher's house, she said that i might be able to attempt level three this year for proficiency test. i'm gonna fail. took bus again back to city, saw some uhh teenagers dancing and all that with a DJ? mum picked me up and we went to nandos for dinner (: yum! which reminds me apparently my mum drove the car into the wrong lane today and this random guy just drives up next to her and says: OH YOU'RE in the wrong lane you bloody idiot !

whats his problem aye? PMS? jokes .__. but judging from what my bro told me it was pretty uncalled for. and my mum isn't even angry ._. she's just like oh, 他只是沒教養而已 (: , i respect my mother, she's so pro i'd be like a;osdinfa;owei8(* if someone ever said that to me , well i'd spazz inside anyways maybe.

; pennyx

You May Also Like

0 comments