Badminton competition QGSSSA

by - 9:57 PM

Sunny& I slept over at elaine's house yesterday after music dinner because we had badminton at like 8:30am in the morning. We kind of just flopped onto the bed after we got home because we were so tired. Ended up sleeping in her living room on a mattress. Cool I know. We woke up early to get ready for the competition today :) 

 This is before the competition. We were all so nervous. Haha I pinned up my fringe :x so ugly but since I sweat really easily, I didn't want my hair to be all gross. Cindy & I lost two games in total. We lost by two points to somerville because it was our first game ): We only started playing properly after a few rallies, I have no idea why. Thank goodness eric was there (he's our unofficial coach & is super pro at badminton). He decided to come support us, all I can say is he really gave us so much help and confidence. Never talked to him before but I don't know, it seemed like having a proper coach there for once in our life helped. 
 Overall BSHS came second a;woeifna;oweinf if only cindy & I tied with somerville we might've won as well. Thanks to elaine's dad for being our private photographer :D It was really fun though and I loved our team. It consisted of: sunny, elaine, tina, jess, lisa, liz, cindy & myself. I think we worked really well! 
 Lisa, jess & liz :) Most of the photos are with elaine's dad but yeah. It was so funny, when we were taking group photos, Tina was like to elaine's dad: 

"omg can you photoshop my eyes? and my face? You have to make it all flawless and pretty okay?" 
It was so random LOL! 
 On the way back 
 Hahaha I look like a rich dude in a car with so many girlfriends 8) 
Badminton girls 2012!!! 





You May Also Like

0 comments