Insolence

by - 9:36 PM

Hello guys, let's starting with something amusing shall we? The following post underneath will be pretty long and tedious to read. Actually I wouldn't take time to read it since its basically just rambling on and on about what thinking about at moment. 



Recently I feel as though the faults in my character have started to become more clearer, well not really clearer but I've finally started to stop deluding myself into thinking that I should always remain as I am. I used to spend ages worrying about my character and my attitudes before someone told me to just be myself, but nowadays I'm starting to feel like this isn't adequate. If all of us just acted 'ourselves' then lets just say the world would be a wreck. 

Well that's what I think anyway. If we don't put some self restraint in lashing out at people whenever we want, what's to stop us from doing anything? By some self restraint and careful pruning of our personality I think we could become better versions of ourselves. I've thought about this for a while, maybe I should make a list of weaknesses and seek to get rid of them. Nobody likes pessimistic people who blame everything on somebody else, nobody likes a whiny self-deprecating coward. Essentially, we should always strive to be the best we can be and not keep deluding ourselves with the idea that that someday someone will come to appreciate/tolerate our faults. I sound like such a lecturer. Aha. 

You know perhaps it's just my temper playing up but I'm starting to feel a bit annoyed at some people for their carelessness in handling situations. Please at least try treading cautiously rather than blundering through a region filled with minefields. It took me a while to learn this but I've finally come to realise it this: no matter how CLOSE or how INTIMATE your relationship with someone is, there are always certain boundaries. Don't cross it. I didn't want to believe it, but it's the truth for everyone, including myself. 

Excuse me for sounding like a pompous prat. I shall be normal now. Hm I think it's about time I started on some homework or study. I've kind of be wasting away my life chasing dreams that only belong in novels. I should really stop reading for a while. But oh my, the 4th book of the Hush hush series come out next tuesday. Time to set goals: 

- Save up more money 
- Stop reading novels
-Buy Destined and Finale but leave them for after exams 
-Eat healthy, no more snacking 
-Get hair appointments made for formal, well at least try anyway 
-Practice violin
-Grow my nails for formal

Wow half the goals seem to contradict each other. E.g. Grow nails and practice violin since the two don't really go well together ahem. Well tis all for today. Ha, I must be mentally disabled. Why are my posts always so weird? Anyway guys, Good night! :) 

You May Also Like

0 comments