Taro balls no. 4

by - 1:54 PM

Good afternoon guys! Yesterday I spent a significant part of the afternoon trying to experiment with makeup so I have a bit of an idea about what I want for formal. Mum was originally chucking a spazz at me about some trivial matter but then after she saw me doing makeup she gave a big sigh and came over to "help". Well she said I was hopeless ;_; and then so she started drawing on my face instead. She gave me creepy fake eyebrows again ): Haha I have the biggest forehead in the whole wide world, well so far that I've seen anyway. Maybe one day I'll find someone who has a even bigger forehead :L 


Our family went to Oishi sushi for dinner last night. My dad is being so generous with food these days, I swear we go out once per week. We used to go out like once every few months and that was always to Buffet Garden or something like that. Our eating out used to consist of: KFC, maccas, dominos, buffet garden. Yup. I think its because my dad casually earns $1000 in a day or something (well on other days he earns less). What he earns fluctuates each day so I'm just guessing that earning cash has made him more generous (with food only though). Since we all love food! 

 Teriyaki Chicken 
 Tuna and Avocado, this was actually pretty nice and considering I usually don't like seafood much 
 I ordered Takoyaki for my family because they've never tried it. I knew they would like it so yeah. I didn't have any myself though, since I don't really like octopus and all. Ah, I still remember when we made some in Japan. 
Dad managed to bribe us to go out by offering to take us to Meet fresh(鮮芋仙 ). I was super super full already but I couldn't turn this down omg. Yum Yum Yum. I want to go there with Jenwen one day when it's really hot and I'm super hungry :) 

 Yeah my dad looks really really seedy. 
YES! I ended up watching harry potter just like I wished :) I should really get studying though, I'm slacking off so much. MUST. GAIN. MOTIVATION. BACK. Omg i crave Meet fresh stuff again. 

Penny 



You May Also Like

0 comments