Chicken caesar salad

by - 9:50 PM

 Hello guys, today I woke up early for orchestra. I was stupid and decided to read a book before I went to bed because I was feeling restless so instead of sleeping at 12:00 I ended up sleeping at 1:00AM damn. I really need to sleep more. 

I think our group has finally finished sorting formal tables. Thank god. Well since everything is sorted all we have to do is pay now. Yay~~ not that happy about my dress though :s Parents were also going on and on about how formals are such a waste of money and that young people shouldn't be revelling in such extravagance. So old fashioned. They have this mindset that the school is setting us up to be spoiled and to have a love for expensive things. They don't understand what the formal for what it really is i guess and that limos are just a traditional kind of thing, not just ..oh well. 

This afternoon natalie, alex, dayadra, jenni & I were planning to go to the japanese careers information evening so we went to grill'd first to have some food. On the way we met Izawa sensei and we were about to go eat pizza with him or something (because he was also going UQ) but then decided not to. Hahaha or it'll probably be so awkward. Had some food before busing to UQ and there we saw Izawa sensei again playing baseball. Ha, I swear he probably thinks we're stalking him or something. 
 My chicken caesar salad, a little bit to salty but otherwise healthier than what I usually eat I guess. 
The salad natalie + alex shared together! 

After the info session we came out and scabbed a bit of food before busing it to city. We went around looking at random things for a while and checked out the make up section in David jones. Oh man, it looks so bothersome to be honest .There are so many products and colours, half of me feels so tired at the thought of having to get makeup done for formal. Ahem. Well it was good hanging out with my loves ;))) 

You May Also Like

0 comments