Sunny's birthday

by - 11:27 PM

 HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY SUN BUN!!!!!!!!!!!  HOPE YOU HAD AN AMAZING DAY :) 
Today was sunny's birthday at school and elaine baked her cupcakes. Georgina also baked her this really nice almond cake :) 



 We went to the city afterwards to chill a bit because we had a performance at 7:30pm in the PAC later on. So embarrassing, while elaine, terry, richie and I were in the lift with a bunch girls from another school, richie is suddenly like: 

" I want to squeeze my lemon" 
The lift went completely silent omg.  

Went to lincraft to look at fake flowers and we had fun making them into fake corsages, sooooo pretty. I love corsages with little embellishments on the side/middle such as little flowers / ribbon 8) it'd be so fun to make them! Also got richie to buy some material so his mum can make his tie. We were waiting for richie to buy some boost and randomly this lady started telling elaine & I we were doing a good job. We didn't know what she was on about and thought she was talking to someone else but then we realised she was literally just talking to us. 

Elaine & terry just ignored her but it felt so awkward so I just kept nodding and pretending I knew what she was on about. Turns out she was saying we were doing a good job on a double date or something. She thought elaine & terry were going out, richie & I were going out and said it was really good because no one is third-wheeling. Facepalm. How awkward. '

Daniel met up with us afterward and when I told him he wouldn't stop laughing :\ Anyway, I took elaine to kadoya for dinner since she didn't have the experience of eating there before. 

Haha becky called us from school and then we took turns pretending to be seedy people on elaine's phone. We found out richie is extremely adept at sounding like a hooker ;) 
 Checking out the AKB48 chicks on the TV screen ;) 

 After the performance -insert daniel's seedy photo here- DAMN i can't upload it but omg. Sigh.I was gonna taunt him with it for eating KFC without me :') Oh well. 
BIRTHDAY GIRL :D 

You May Also Like

0 comments