Strange encounter

by - 1:35 PM

Okay I totally forgot to type this yesterday because I was so tired but anyway. Yesterday on the way from myer centre to the King george bus station I got approached by some random guy. He looked around my age or even younger and he was just casually leaning against a light post. He kind of straightened up when I walked past and for some reason he came up to me smiling and was really weird. It kind of went like this: 

guy: hey, do you remember me? 
me: uh... no? I don't think we've met before
guy: No, remember? We met at that party 
me: Um.. I don't go to parties so I don't think so 
guy: You sure? well do you want to touch the ground? 
me: What?? 
guy: Do you want to touch the ground? It's really nice 
me: No thanks..... 
guy: Aww come on, lets go over there and touch the ground, its really nice ground 

I walked away. 
Haha I usually don't have the courage to turn down strangers or to just leave but I think after meeting that other creepy guy I've kinda learnt a few things. It was so weird though, I don't think he was trying to be creepy, maybe it was for a dare or something but I think he said 'fuck' or 'damn' under his breath when I walked away so maybe he was gonna like snatch my wallet and run or something when I bent down to 'touch the ground'. I just held my wallet tighter and walked away. He really did look harmless though, like just a random guy who was smiling at me casually. 

Okay I'm going to spend part of this afternoon learning how to use make up. Sigh. 

Laters ! :) 

p.s you make me happy ♡

You May Also Like

0 comments