Kabuki Restaurant

by - 7:27 PM

 Hello guys, I didn't blog yesterday about my last assembly ever as a Brisbane State High School student but I'm sure I'll get around to it sometime. This week so far has consisted of taking heaps and heaps and heaps of photos. I've yet to take photos with so many other people though :3 So excuse the photo spam that is to come. 
 I asked my form teacher Mr. Halai to take a photo with me and then after I showed him he was all like 'ha, I guess I look alright". 
 Yay Got a picture with my awesome form class. We kind of remain silent and don't talk for half the time but today Mr. Halai made them come take a picture with us (cindy&I) !! Hehe I have a awesome form class. 

 Foonie, Cindy & I went to take a photo with our dear chem teacher, Dr. Badran. He's the best teacher ever :') Always so dedicated to his students. I really don't want to disappoint him for this exam. 
 Sunbun!! 
 Alan, looking very pretty & kaido the kid (Y) 
 My beautiful son yet again. Omg every time I see her face, I feel like squishing it. That's totally normal. 

 With my badminton interhouse partner (Y) together we're chen squared! Hehehe. 
 Picture with Joanne (cindy's little sister) | waiting with my dear jenwen to take the ferry. The two grade 12 jap classes had a excursion today. We took the ferry to a restaurant called Kabuki, it was located such a pretty place, with so many high class restaurants (:" 

 This is us before we were splattered with egg and rice. Yes, at the restaurant they flipped raw eggs into our cups with a knife and then flipped a bowl filled with rice into a bowl we were holding. It was pretty scary actually because welllllll it failed occasionally LOL. 
 FIREEEEEE :D Our chef cooking the beef/chicken before adding wine to it. 
 Yum Yum Yum! 
Haha we had these things to cover our shirts because we were about to catch the raw eggs & fried rice (which ended up getting on my skirt anyway). A very interesting eating experience though I wasn't fan of the food too much myself. Twas just normal except for the beef :3 
We gave Ms. Balfour her presents afterwards along with a gigantic Totoro card Yuting made which we all signed. Credits to tim (well malinda using Tim's camera) for this photo! Senior Jap classes A&B of 2012!! 

Oh dear, so many things have been happening these days but then if I keep typing this post will be endless soooo I'll leave now. I need to do my english. Oh and my chem......... (:" Goodnight! 

You May Also Like

0 comments