Happy 18th birthday to Jake!

by - 11:39 PM

First of all, a happy happy happy 18th birthday to Jake Yu whom I hadn't seen for many months until today :) Samuel and Yuki organised a 'surprise' party for Jake, which kind of failed because by the time they turned up with jake at the BBQ area, no one had found their way yet because we all got lost hahaha. Oh and being the unlucky person I am, when I got on the bus to get there, I noticed to my horror I was on the exact same bus as jake who was hanging out with samuel & yuki (who were there to take him to the BBQ area and distract him while we were 'setting up'). I had to sit down and make awkward small talk and pretend I was going to meet someone else. Ah good job penny. 

Jake's parents kindly bought like 10 boxes of pizza for everyone to share, although the 'surprise' element of the celebration kind of failed, it was still a good night. Hope jake enjoyed it. It was really good seeing so many people again: primary school friends, high school friends, other friends. 
My retard boss & jenwenchen :33 
Haven't actually seen albert for like 8 months now till today. They're both so tall, at least I had the sense to wear wedges today :P 
 The cake that Jake's mum bought him. omg that rhymes hahaha. Okay i'm so lame, this is what I do when I should be studying my head off. 
With the birthday boy :) I decided to go and patch up his ego and make him feel tall since jen was way taller than him. Haha just kidding. 

Yayyyyy the part of our old state high group :) 

We ended up chatting for ages until almost everyone left, then Vincent&Paul decided to go crash jake's house. Jen was so disappointed because she couldn't go Jake's house this time. I swear this girl has an obsession ;) hehehe jen. 

You May Also Like

0 comments