Food, food and more food

by - 10:49 PM

Hi guys! :) Alot of things have been happening these days but I find that I'm so exhausted every time I arrive home so I don't even end up blogging. Anyway, just a short summary I guess. A couple of days ago, my brother had his semi formal
 Other than that, I also finished my exams on the same day!!! So we went to celebrate yet AGAIN. Haha my uni friends & I pretty much celebrated after every exam. We went for milk tea, yee sum and a friend came to find me  as well :) Afterwards we decided to go play pool. Joon has been teaching us how to play pool properly hehehe. 

Went for dinner at new shanghai afterwards, we spit the bill so we could all have a variety of food. Introduced a few people to the pork bun things which have soup in them. I can't wait till I get to sydney to have some at a restaurant called Ding tai fung


Justin chose beef noodle 

Some pork bun thingy 

Xiao long bao 
Then we decided to be pigs and go have noggi. Tom was working and gave us a discount :') Thanks so much tom!! 
Meet my friends, people who make uni heaps more enjoyable for me. 
Yoonie & tam :D my little kiddos 
Afterwards it was only pk, joon, justin & I left but we didn't want to go home so we went to passion tree cause we had nothing else to do. We were all super full but it would've been awkward sitting there not buying anything so we got honey bread, it was my first time trying it. 
I love watching pk tease justin, it's actually really hilarious because she's just so chill and straightforward and he's like :'). HAHAHA. She even did a imitation of a hilarious pose he did in one of his selfies. 

Okay, now I'm getting exceptionally lazy and will proceed to spam you guys with pictures of food (not that you even care what I eat, I just have this hobby with taking pictures of food). 

Firstly, I went to jap tutor on friday and my tutor asked me to have lunch with her so she made me food after our lesson :') ♡
She told me she adds chocolate & oyster sauce in her curry ._. but that it is only for light flavouring. I was so surprised, but I couldn't taste it in the curry, guess thats the trick with 'light flavouring'. 
Dinner the other day with natalie :) 

 I made strawberry and vanilla swirl cookies for our chinese school end of term break up party. They didn't turn out sweet enough though  cause I was trying to make them healthier by putting less sugar :\ So I ended up coating the top with a bit of egg and sprinkling some caster sugar and putting them back into the oven to bake for a little. Somehow they were tasteless to me, but everyone else said they tasted fine. 

Our party food at chinese school today xD We were teasing the teacher about shouting us hot pot last week and she told us it was too expensive so we joked to her about taking us to maccas. To our immense surprise, she turned up at the classroom today, held up a gigantic bag of maccas and telling us to 'eat up otherise it'll get cold'. :') i love my teacher omg. She literally bought burgers for all ten of us. Our class is awesome. 


You May Also Like

0 comments