A cause for celebration

by - 9:27 PM

Hi guys! :) 
I'm in very good spirits today because I just finished my anatomy exam. YEEEESSSSSS. That and I also finally deposited the wad of cash I had on me into the bank. I feel productive.

For some reason my dad really loves the fact that I'm doing anatomy and to celebrate we went out to sunny breeze in sunnybank to have dinner. 
 We ordered a huge plate of salmon sashimi and dad brought in a bottle of Japanese sake -_- telling the store owners that he'll pay for any fees for BYO. Then was trying to joke with the waitress that as long as the fee was under $100 it'll be fine, except he added on the end that the $100 was in NT. Sigh LOL. 
 I ordered karaage chicken with rice & miso soup! 
 Dad ordered a Japanese bento with rice and miso soup. 
 Mum's salmon and rice + miso soup. My brother ordered Katsudon or something like that :3 The food was surprisingly filling! 
Food glorious food glorious food glorious food ♡
Near the end, my dad was trying to persuade us into finish the sake (japanese rice wine) and I did paper scissor rock with my brother, saying the loser had to down the cup in one gulp. He lost. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 

We were talking about how I just finished exams and my parents were like "yeahhhh we got something for you". I thought they meant 'ohhh haha lets get you something cause you finished your exams' and that they were joking but then they pulled out a package



..............................
......................................................
.......................................................
..........................................

..............................
..................................
.......................................
..........................................
..............................






OMFGGGGG








After so many years, I have finally gotten a smart phone !!! aoiwenfa;owiefna;oweinf. It was also the first time in my whole life they surprised me with a present, like ever. Now I'm not the only one in the family without an iphone :3 

You May Also Like

0 comments