Out of hand

by - 7:05 PM

This is getting way out of hand. Today, instead of studying in the morning, I found myself accompanying my brother and richie to DFO so my brother could get his semi formal stuff. My brother wanted richie's help since he's like master of shopping for mens clothing but then since I had to ask richie for him it'd be majorly awks if I didn't turn up. Richie kindly picked us up at 9am in the morning though cause I kept telling him I needed to get home to study.

Took a while to pick out the waist coat/ shirt/ trousers/ belt & shoes my brother needed -_- he still ended up listening to what I picked out though 8D muahahaha. Made him steer clear of this random bright blue shirt. Overall we got quite a bargain hehe. But then and again, after today I have to ask myself, why does he get all the good genes? 

 Actually, it was so hard finding things in his size but we eventually got to yd and got the majority of his stuff there. Whilst he was trying clothes richie found some raybans on the floor........

Haha jokes, he didn't take them though. Luckily he didn't since the owner came back to look for it like 2 minutes later. Okay tis all. My study habits are getting crappier and crappier as years go by, I swear. 

You May Also Like

0 comments