Only company

by - 10:50 PM

Soooo like this morning was my anatomy practical exam. They made it so hardcore.... there were 60 questions and we got 70 seconds to do one question before moving on to the next one in another booth. Literally felt as though I had like 30 seconds for each question. I made so many mistakes aw;oeifna;woeifn so angry at myself. I also neglected to study bones and the reproductive system and kind of 'yolo'ed' it. As crude as that sounds. Okay so not like you guys care about my academic life (or lack of) but ya know. Anyway after that I came home feeling so exhausted, procrastinated the day away all the while telling myself I was 'resting'. Good joke penny, what kind of rest lasts for the whole afternoon and includes watching harry potter 2 & playing candy crush. I actually do not know where all the time went. 

That sounds so sad and whiny. Oh well. I should be studying more for my anatomy theory exam tomorrow and I know I DO have stuff to study (joints, bones, reproductive system, skeletal tissue etc). My exam tomorrow is like 2hrs 40 min long, makes me think how many questions there are..... we had 35 minutes to complete 22 practice questions so if we get almost three hours tomorrow, I shudder to think how many questions I have to complete. I wish someone would slap some sense into me. I can no longer study properly anymore, reminds me of the stresses of grade 12. I hate study. Argh. 

My only company......
 Sakura lollies lmao. 

Okay here you go, my sad excuse of a blog post (and procrastination)...sigh. Have to last till next thursday, all the while hardcore cramming for my exams. Man I never change


You May Also Like

0 comments