Sydney day one

by - 11:03 AM

Hi guys! I've safely arrived in Sydney now (Well technically this is already my third day here but ya know).  I know I said I was going to blog about paint ball but since I'm so busy nowadays I guess I'll just update about Sydney!! 
They have so many pretty buildings!! 

Firstly, let me just say... it is so much bigger than brisbane. Sadly, I'm still a magnet for creeps even here. When Aya and I just arrived at the airport, some gangster looking dude came over and asked us where we were going and that he could take us there for $15 except he hadn't even heard of our hostel  -_-. Then after we decided to take the train, there was a 60 year old man who smelt of fish that was sitting across us in a tracksuit. After sitting in silence for like 5 minutes he was just like 

'you girlies got arrangments? If not you can come over to my place' 
me= Ummm yeah we got arrangments, meeting with friends
'well my place you can stay for three months, come to my place' 

He spoke with a random accent too, so it was really really creepy. 



Other than that, we got off at Central station and went to find our hostel. Turns out it's located really close to World square which is where ding tai fung is. Had that for dinner last night, soooooo good. 
We met a korean couple here that wanted us to take photos for them and after we did they asked if we needed a photo. I gave my camera to the guy and he pretended to run off with it and I didn't even notice -facepalm- 
Anyway, on the first day it was just Aya & I (since natalie was off with her boyfriend hehe) so the two of us just went to visit the Sydney Opera house & Sydney harbour bridge :3 After staying till night time to observe the illuminated structures, we went to scab wifi for two hours at maccas hahahahaha.
 Here guys, I know you all love seagulls ;) 

 We found a really nice spot to sit in where we could see both the sydney harbour bridge and opera house in close proximity. 

 I'm holding the sydney harbour bridge guys!!! Haha, jokes it doesn't even look like I am. 
The city lights are so pretty :3 There was even this amusement park in the distance 
We found this plaza place near our hostel with heaaaps of asian cuisine, including japanese so we ate there. Man, gotta say that Sydney has so much more food choices compared to Brisbane (it's ok, I still love you brisbane). 



You May Also Like

0 comments