Eating buddy

by - 1:34 PM


Hi guys!! I've been busy study for exams but I'm almost finished now. Just one more left and I'm free!! Anyway, after our exam yesterday, my friends and I went to celebrate, I swear we find reason to celebrate for everything haha. We are already planning the 'massive' celebration which will occur tomorrow, we're going to go watch a movie and go to wagaya for dinner. I really want to help my brother get ready for semi tomorrow afternoon though, awoeifna;oweinf everything I want to go to is on tomorrow. I shall see. 

Anyway, went off to Boomboom  yesterday for lunch, well they ate I didn't since I was meeting up with kwok later to eat. 
This is the place where I got enlightened by tam about some disturbing things. HAHA according to her I'm still pure minded compared to her. Well that's a first. It was fun house for us afterwards where I versed Justin in basketball and lost miserably. I was so unfit that halfway through our 'contest' i lost energy and kept missing because I couldn't through it far enough. Its okay, when kwok came I beat him by a whole 40 points or something like that. We then went to embarrass ourselves by playing DDR because we wanted to see tam do it (apparently she broke the machine last time hahahahaha). 
We tried to take a group shot but people were missing as per usual and we ended up testing out my new iphone by making people pose weirdly :P We got given a theme and 3 seconds to improvise, kind of failed though.... 

This was meant to be seductive/sexy 

 And this was meant to be cute....... 
 
vic: this is embarrassing  justin: i have a duck face  pk: omfg i can't be bothered me: i'm a flower!! 
We all tried to copy how PK posed, well the girls anyway. I guess justin wanted to pretend he was constipated :P 

I went off to have dinner with kwok afterwards, we're like eating buddies now since both of us are the only ones who can go out last minute so basically how it works is he calls me up last minute and is like 'yo wanna eat with me?' HAHAHAHA. We sat in madtongsan for a while but left to go passion tree so we could sit for even longer. I ordered something so it wouldn't seem awkward. 
 Jasmin tea & palmier :3 


You May Also Like

0 comments