Sign on

by - 5:48 PM

Okay, nobody cares but today I woke up to sign into my classes. I sat there half an hour early before sign on and kept refreshing the page. Alas, the class I wanted was taken in under 30 seconds flat, this is so depressing. As a result, my next semester timetable looks like this: 
I actually don't have fridays off, I have yet to be allocated to a class that goes from 9:00-11:00am on friday as well as another tutorial. Oh well, I need to suck it up, who cares. At least the random gaps in my timetable mean I might actually be able to get a part-time job.

Anatomy exam soon... and I've got gazillion slides to go through, moving far too slow for my liking. Instead of studying hard out, I've also been immersing myself in any books I can get my hands on. They keep me sane. My brother is also on blocks, damn at least he can still 'cram' for them, in uni there is so much content you probably couldn't cram properly. He kept asking me chem questions god knows why. Everybody knows I suck at chemistry. Seriously, go ask Dr. Badran, he's the best. 

Hahaha, I'm re-reading harry potter again my childhood. Okay just before I leave...

DID YOU KNOW DUMBLEDORE MEANS BUMBLEBEE? 

I didn't know that. 

You May Also Like

0 comments