Red and black

by - 10:23 PM


Yesterday I went to meet up with jen in the afternoon as usual (yes its our friday tradition now) and we talked for 2+ hours. Its so funny how we feel like we haven't seen each other in ages when in actual fact, its only usually 2-3 days. We still have so much to talk about though. Anyway, after I went to pick up natalie from work ;) and dayadra came too. 

We walked around a little, then ended up going to new shanghai for dinner. It was my first time there, the xiaolongbao there was definitely better than the one I had Peony though. I can't believe 3/4 of what I do on outings nowadays = eat. Time to hit the gym on the holidays.... (well on the days I'm not going to be in melb/syd anyway). Anyway, afterwards we went for a bit of late night shopping so we could get rid of our food babies. Dotti was on sale!!! 30% off storewide! 

My brother finished work and I told him to come find us, I was trying on two dresses and I was asking him which one was better and he was just like 'meh don't try them on again, just buy both'. Sighs. I really need to train this guy otherwise one day when he gets a girlfriend....... 

BUT, I did end up buying both. I've never splurged so much in my life. Oh well, its okay I'm just telling myself its a little reward for getting a mark I'm happy with for the anatomy assignment. Oh and of course, I can always wear one of them for my 18th. I really don't know which one yet though. 





You May Also Like

0 comments