BBQ at Roma St parklands

by - 7:05 PM

Hi guys, omg I actually feel so exhausted at the moment. I've been going out for the last few days or so and getting home at like 10:30pm or something. My parents are so chill nowadays, letting me stay out late. Anyway, yesterday our group of uni friends combined with another asian group in our course to have a BBQ!!! I met up with thomas (the guy from the other group who was helping me organise the event) + another of his friends to go shopping for food in the morning. 

 After a few mishaps along the way, we finally arrived at Roma St parklands, the weather was so good, quite sunny and not too cold. 
 Joon took over the BBQ, I swear he has so many talents.... karaoke, DDR, pool, BBQ yeah HAHA and gaming of course. 
 Food glorious food 
Justin having an argument with a sausage 
 Me embarrassing myself on the grassed area trying to catch/kick this feather thing to someone else, I had so many fail moments yesterday (:" When we eventually went to play pool, I had joon on my team, he's really pro yet when we were about to win, I sunk the black ball WITH the white ball, making us lose. Sigh. 
 We had so much food left over that thomas made us play card games and whoever lost had to eat a slice of bread/ piece of meat/ handful of salad. By the end of the game, we literally finished a whole plate of meat, two loaves of bread and about 80% of the salad. So full. I felt so bad for pinky, she kept losing and had to eat almost 10 pieces of toast 
Group photo!! Before proceeding to try take a jump shot 
Awkwarddddddd 
 SUCCESS, kind of. :3 More photos to come later. It was so fun and by the time we cleaned everything up, everyone was ready to go buy some drinks (no not alcohol, cause we're so good 8D ). Met up with kwok who bumped into richie after work and I awkwardly made him hang out with us since I forgot my student ID card and didn't go watch a movie kwok like we planned to. I really wanted to watch fast & furious 6/ The great Gatsby. Sighs. Everyone left afterwards, leaving PK, Tam, kwok, justin, Richie & I. Later On, I realised I left my camera at Roma st parklands.... and my kind friends went back with me to go look for it in the dark :') Thanks so much guys! 
 I really love this shot ^ It looks so damn cool 
 Then we decided to do some weird 'the force' thing, I think my camera had some water on the lens, making the photo have a really cool effect. Then Richie & Kwok took a super gay and cute selfie. LOL. They would make such a cute couple, except they're actually straight hahaha. 

Had dinner at Funny funny before going off to karaoke, it was free since I collected 10 stamps beforehand, we went so hyper. Finally persuaded justin to sing a bit! :D 

Oh my god, this photo makes me laugh so much. 
Such a good day and by the time it was 10pm, we started to 'D&M', had to explain to justin what it meant and he kept making it awkward by going 'omg guys, are we D&M'ING NOW???' Hahaha. I swear I'm getting home later and later each time I go out. I love staying out at night time though, the atmosphere is so good. Anyway, I'll blog about paintball today later, so tired. Flying off to sydney tomorrow. Good evening guys! 



You May Also Like

0 comments