Sydney Day two

by - 10:42 PM

 Hi guys, its a little late, but just updating about my second day in Sydney. I'm actually in melbourne now but ya know, better late than never :P Okay, so I spent the second day near circular quay as well. Aya & I went to eat breakfast at the famous Pancakes on the rocks
 We kept walking past the place we were supposed to go to but finally found it on our map hehe, I'm so proud. 
 We went in and took ages trying to pick out what we were going to order. Finally we settled on getting pancakes (figuring since it was famous for them). I got this traditional blueberry pancake. I wasn't actually expecting them to be anything special, since you can't really do all that much to make pancakes different from one another right? But they were actually really good, very very fluffy. Except there was too much and I felt so sick after finishing them. 
Afterwards, we met up with natalie (she was staying at her boyfriend's house, awwww) and we walked to St Mary's cathedral which was situated near Hyde park. It was soooooo pretty, and there was this guy who was blowing really awesome bubbles.
We did go into the church but there wasn't much going on inside so after walking around a bit we left. It was really majestic though, and so amazingly beautiful. 
 Ummmm yeah, just observe the buildings hahahahaha, we were so high that day. 
 I felt a little unwell on that day actually so when natalie & Aya went to go shopping at Westfield I sat down and had a mini nap. For dinner I persuaded them both to go ding tai fung with me!!! Finally got to have the food I've been craving for a few months. 

Their food is sooooooo good. But it's so pricey compared to Australia. Natalie, Aya & I shared a plate of veggies, two baskets of those buns above and beef noodle soup but we still had to pay $22 each (well including drinks). It was worth it though. 

My most favourite vegetable in the world: water spinach 

The wait staff there were so hardcore though, just like in asia. They had way too many staff and they were all walking back and forwards across the restaurant searching for things to do. They even gave us bags to put over our coats + a stand to put our bags. Literally ate my way though Sydney.... 80% of my money so far has been spent on food. Oh well, guess I should make the most of it since Brisbane has nothing. I'm happy because I finally have wifi to blog :3 

Anyway, hope the rest of you are having a good holiday :) 
Goodnight! 

You May Also Like

0 comments