Beach day number two

by - 11:32 PM

Hello guys! I am blogging earlier than anticipated because I am so over writing my assignment. Hope you've all been well.  

Last saturday, I went to the gold coast again for a relaxing day of swimming and eating with the usual crew (my uni friends of course)! I finished clinical placement last friday so it was amazing to relax at the beach. The morning started off with a bit of a hitch - a few of us missed the train so we ended up arriving at the Gold coast one hour later. Of course, we headed straight for the food! 

 Pk looking Chic and cool as per usual. 

 I bought a spanish Iced latte and was ammused to find a icecube shaped like a empty glass so I put some of the coffee in it. 

We hit the beach after that, where I got tackled by Victoria and Tam into the water and smothered with sand. We then proceeded to do the exact same thing to Justin and Pk. 
 It is ok, they are still alive. 
 
Man, Tam's expression makes me laugh so much :3 I admire how carefree and confident she can be. 
 This picture describes the relationships between the members of our group hahaha. 
 Sexay ladiesssss ;) 
 Chilling at the back of the bus because we're cool like that :) 

When we got back to brisbane we went to the coffee club to eat breakfast for dinner. HAHAHA. The waitress stared at us a little bit when we ordered two big breakfasts. Went to pig out at Coco Jungle afterwards, according to Tam and Victoria, their Tiramisu is amazing. 

My little minions make me happy :3 

You May Also Like

0 comments