One hundred truths

by - 12:00 AM

I got tagged by my friends to do this, so here goes nothing hahahaha. 

What was your:
1. Last beverage: Scotch Whisky+ coke mixed 
2. Last phone call: Justin, when we were asking him to meet me, victoria, pk & tam at market square 
3. Last text message: Victoria Jia :3 
4. Last song you listened to: Impossible- James arthur 
5. Last time you cried: when stuff happened at home
Have you ever:
6. Dated someone twice: never dated 
7. Been cheated on: nope 
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: my brother HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, when I was young 
9. Lost someone special: yes 
10. Been depressed: I think so, well maybe sad/lonely for a while during grade 8 
11. Been drunk and thrown up: i've never gotten drunk before 
List 3 favorite colors:
12. Red 
13. white (ok technically white isn't a colour but whatever) 
14. pastel/apple green 
In the past year have you:
15. Made a new friend: yes
16. Fallen out of love: I suppose yeah 
17. Laughed until you cried: Nope, but I did laugh till I grew abs ;) 
18. Met someone who changed you: Hmmmm, not yet, it is very hard to change I suppose 
19. Found out who your true friends were: I have always had true friends :3 
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Yeah
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: my mother? 
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: probably about 95% 
23. How many kids do you want: hmm, one or two? If I have any 
24. Do you have any pets: I used to ): two budgies, fish & a dog 
25. Do you want to change your name: I used to, now I can't be bothered because it'd probably take me aaages to actually get used to it (and respond to it) 
26. What did you do for your last birthday: black & red themed BBQ party at my apartment 
27. What time did you wake up today: 7:15am
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Doing my Japanese tutor homework 
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Holidays 
30. Last time you saw your Mother: Just then…. like literally 10 minutes ago 
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: Lots of things, but maybe that I had a more resilient personality? 
32. What are you listening to right now: music on my iphone 
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: yup :) We went on the Japan school trip together! 
34. Who's getting on your nerves right now: No one at the moment, at this present time and day 
35. Most visited webpage: Facebook, people's blogs & google (where I find my free ebooks HAHA)
36. Whats your real name?: Yi-ping 
37. Nickname: Pen, Penwen, apple, penpen 
38. Relationship Status: single to mingle HAHA 
39. Zodiac sign: pig 
40. Male or female: female (or so I think)
41. Primary School: Warrigal Road state school!!!! 
42. Secondary School: brisbane state high school 
43. Tertiary School: QUT 
44. Hair color: brown, soon to change perhaps 
45. Long or short: long! 
46. Height: 156.5cm ): 
47. Do you have a crush on someone: nope 
48: What do you like about yourself: uhhhhh I'm relatively decent at writing? 
49. Piercings: ears
50. Tattoos: none
51. Righty or Lefty? righty :3 
First:
52. First surgery: Open reduction internal fixation surgery (they put a rod in my arm since it was broken)
53. First piercing: ears
54. First best friend: Kristin 
55. First sport you joined: Softball! 
56. First vacation: Does Taiwan count? ( I don't remember though, because I was four at the time) 
57. First Partner: None as of yet 
58. First pair of trainers: some random brand that my mum got from either kmart or big w probably 
Right now:
59. Eating: nothing
60. Drinking: nothing 
61. I'm about to: finish this quiz and go read a novel 
62. Listening to: music? 
63. Waiting for: for the results of my interview 
Your Future:
64. Want kids: maybe 
65. Get married: I guess so, if I find a person that is for me 
66. Career: Radiographer or sonographer! :) 
Which is better in the opposite sex?
67. Lips or eyes: eyes
68. Hugs or kisses: Haven't really experienced enough to know I suppose, 
69. Shorter or taller: Taller haha I don't think a guy could get shorter than I am 
70. Older or younger: Preferably older, I don't want to feel like a cougar haha 
71. Romantic or spontaneous: spontaneous :) 
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: ummmmm stomach I suppose? well as long as they don't have a paunch 
73. Sensitive or confident: confident
74. Hook-up or relationship: relationship
Have you ever:
75. OM NOM NOM NOM: that probably summarises my life 
76. Kissed a stranger: nup 
77. Drank hard liquor: nope
78. Lost glasses/contacts: yes! Got new ones only to find the old ones a week later 
79. Had a one night stand: never 
80. Broken someone's heart: ummmm I think so ): 
81. Cheated on a test: Maybe when I was young, for chinese school we would discuss answers haha
82. Been arrested: nope
83. Turned someone down: Kind of, not directly though 
84. Cried when someone died: no. but I cried when my dog died 
Do you believe in:
85. God: I suppose 
86. Yourself: Sometimes 
87. Miracles: not really, I'm quite a unlucky person in that sense 
88. Love at first sight: no, I believe that is only outward attraction 
89. Heaven: Depends what you refer to as 'heaven' 
90. Santa Claus: no ): what is childhood 
91. Kiss on the first date: Not really, its a bit awkward 
92. Ghosts: nope 
93. Changing you own fate: well its possible if I work really hard :) 
Answer truthfully:
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time?: nope 
95. Did you sing today?: Haha kind of
96. Ever cheated on somebody: never 
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go: probably about 7 hours from now so I could re-do my interview, otherwise I'm quite happy with my life and am too lazy to re-live it 
98. The moment you would choose to relive: Japan school trip or my birthday last year 
99. Are you afraid of falling in love: Kind of, I've seen too many bad examples and not too lucky in this aspect 
100. Are you afraid of posting this as 100 truths: not really, some really awkward questions here though. 


Ok, evidently I have nothing better to do but oh well. Good night to you all! 

You May Also Like

0 comments