Fitness plan

by - 11:32 PM

Hello everyone :) I've been buying all these random make-up things lately, maybe it's because I'm all bent on self improvement lately or because I just want to do something with my savings - I don't know. I was shopping for a friend's birthday present and ended up buying the Nude by Nature professional brush kit for myself. 

I still haven't used it so far since I don't use make up very often but I'm currently obsessed with how soft the brushes are. Apart from that, I bought Revlon colourburst Matte balm because it was on sale for $12.50. I think the sales lady thought herself very amazing she told me about the bargain and I ended up buying it. 
I finally found a colour similar to what I've always wanted :3 it is a tad too red for my liking though, so I usually dab some tissue to lighten the colour. Okay, not that you needed to know but you know. I spout a lot of random crap. 

My japanese co-worker once put some make-up on me and it turned out alright so I decided to get the exact same eyeshadow palette as her.  
 It arrived faster than I thought! Gotta love ebay :3 
 The palette is a Japanese brand called Kate. I think the colours suit asians much better. 
 The brush is pretty good quality too, I'm no expert but still. Have yet to perfect the art of drawing fake eyebrows though. Tam and Pk are always so excited to see me with eyebrows HAHAHAHA. Uni officially started this monday for us. Can I just say that I really don't see the point of paying so much for our tuition? The lecturers pretty much read off slides and its so boring that I struggle to stay awake. 

Or sometimes…. we end up going to eat food instead of attending our lectures. 

Us loving our noggi and passion bingsoo! 

Today I wagged another lecture and stayed at home to write my reflective journal (an assignment). Man, I've gotta stop skipping lectures, its only the first week. It's okay, i shall get my crap together next week when I get most of my tasks over and done with. This year I aim to stop relying so much on my friends and to try help them instead :) 

Anyhow, after a few hours of on and off productiveness, I went to a cafe called The burrow in West End to meet up with Jennifer. I just missed the lunch menu so I had to order pizza. I really like the presentation of the food there :) They have curly fries as well, which taste amazing. I caved and bought some….. but made jen eat some with me so I wouldn't feel as bad. Ended up taking half home for my brother. 
 Still, I walked from West end back to cultural centre and took the bus to QUT kelvin grove instead of my usual faster route so I could exercise more and burn off all that oil. Yes, I have officially started plan fitness. Well, kind of anyway. 

Went to nandos the other day and opted for a salad (+ chicken breast). Still ended up scabbing a few bites of my brother's chicken though. I love food too much!! 


 Gotta get a bikini bod like Victoria ;) Haha jokes jokes. Anyway, hope you guys have a good night. 

You May Also Like

0 comments