Let it go

by - 12:18 AM

Hello guys! I am back again. I think i'm slowly getting back into blogging, it kind of keeps me sane. Even if I am talking to myself about random things half the time. Just a small update on what's been going on: 

I went to work on sunday and mum dropped me off because she needed to go get her watch fixed since this pin kept falling out. We went to French Twist for breakfast beforehand. I thought they sold other things other than just bread and pastries but I was wrong. Oh well, they were very nice! 

It's like all french pastries, the price is around $4 or so. Well, at least mine was. I got the Mille-feuille whilst mum got this salted caramel chocolate tart or something. Yummy! At least breakfast is something I can look forward to before work. Ha, all due to jenwen ,now I'm all into breakfast and shopping :P 

I suddenly had a craving for crunchy, well the honeycomb inside anyway…… so to help myself not feel as guilty I did this: 
Yes, instead of studying, this is what I spend my time doing. I really want to do something really cool this year, something which is of worth. Maybe write a story or something? I really like looking back on my old stuff, like birthday cards, diary entries and whatever. Makes me feel really amused at my past self (and slightly nostalgic). I'm such a sentimental person, I keep random pieces of my past that people would otherwise consider junk. Was digging through my drawers when I found this old 'contract' I wrote up with my brother in 2008 when he agreed to swap rooms with me. 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Back in the day when we would make false promises of bribery using 'monopoly money'. 

Went out and bought a shirt just for my interview, though didn't make much difference in the end since I decided to be really retarded in my interview. It's kind of hard not to feel very sad because it was such a good opportunity, but CHIN UP PENNY. There are other opportunities in the future, I just need to focus on self improvement and stop doubting myself. I think I need to go to a course for being optimistic. 

After our interview (Tam, Pk, Victoria & I all got interviewed), we persuaded Justin to let us crash at his house :P and also persuaded him to let us eat hot pot at his place. Thanks Justin for hosting us, buying all the food and for cleaning up after us afterwards. Haha, I feel so sorry for him, half the time we're always bullying him LOL. 

This is what happened after the interview, we pulled out a bag filled with Tam's pajamas and got changed so we could be more 'comfortable'. Then I proceeded to have a mental breakdown and turn really weird. 
 We went super crazy and played all these really random games. 
 Tam started doing some very provocative dances ;) One day when she gets a boyfriend, dayummmmmm. 
Thanks tam for bringing comfortable clothes for us to wear!! Haha, I swear justin was facepalming at us because we went so crazy. He was like the grandpa, cleaning up, preparing food whilst we were super loud. 
 Foooooood! There was too much and we couldn't finish it so we decided to play a game. We had to ask each other really retarded questions and if the other person laughed, they lost and had to have one more bowl of food. Poor tam, she lost like three times. 
This is how devastated she was.  
HAHAHA, jokes, this was from another day when she decided to amuse us all by 'fake-crying' with tissues. Love this photo so much, will eternally treasure it. 

We all tied our hair into these random buns at the top of our head :L 

I'm glad had the chance to meet these people :3 They keep me happy every day. 

You May Also Like

0 comments