Dying down

by - 10:30 PM

I think the amount of things I have to do are finally starting to die down and I can finally have some 'me' time. Thank goodness, I thought I was going to go insane. 

I shall blog soon I promise, maybe after I had in my assignment next monday or something. I feel like buying everything I see these days. Like shoes, bags, swimwear, whatever. Ahem. But I convince myself not to. I am master of saving money. Except when it comes to food. 

Kind of had a fat day today…family went to nandos for dinner and I ordered a salad with grilled chicken on it in an attempt to stay healthy but ended up scabbing a few fries from my brother and a bite of his chicken. Then…. we went to Woolies and my brother bought grape flavoured mentos and skittles so…………..


Sad. Life. 

You May Also Like

0 comments