Mini Golf

by - 1:59 AM

Hey guys! I'm currently still enjoying my one week holiday hehe, so far my days have still been busy to the max. I kind of like it that way because it forces me to be physically active and so that I don't sit around idly whilst eating whatever I see. Last sunday pretty much at Jen's house. She would make the best housewife ever I swear… she can stand in the kitchen for up to 5 hours VOLUNTARILY, just washing, cooking and chopping food. 
            
She made me her own personalized concoction of Fizzy cloudy apple juice with a hint of ginger! Nice touch with the lime there ;) She is still single by the way people! 
 Oh and she made some yummy pizza scrolls as well!! Her sister and I 'taste-tested' for her ;) since they were for her university friends. It was nice to just chill at her house, ended up watching a movie and went home really late. Well, at least mum picked me up. The perks of using 'driving practice' as an excuse to come over and let me drive home. 

On monday, I met up with a few highschool friends and we went to do something a little different: 

Mini golf! (Which I discovered I have a talent for bahaha, or maybe I was just lucky). 

To our surprise, Kaido was the one who suggested this + organised the outing. Ha, our little kiddo here is finally starting to mature! I hit randomly but somehow ended winning the game, I even beat kaido. Yes, life achievement considering he is supposed to be sporty one there. 
 
Whilst we were waiting for everyone to arrive, I texted a korean friend in korean asking why he was so ugly. BAHAHA. I learnt that phrase off my workmates. I learn about life from them I swear.  Everyone came to chill at my house afterwards and we persuaded (more like wheedled) kaido to drive us to Sunnybank to have dinner. We ended up eating at Ku-o , it's one of my favourite Japanese restaurants there simply because it is so delicious and cheap as well. Here was my amazing taro latte! 
Bumped into kwok there as well and I totally got conned by jennifer into believing that kwok finally got a girlfriend. LOL. Can I just say, the Papa roti bread is freaking amazing?!?!?!?! How did I not know the existence of it until just two weeks ago? Thanks tam for introducing it to me. I feel like buying a whole big bag of it now. 
 Photo-ception! 

The next morning, I met up with janice and Jen to go eat brunch at Pablo in New farm. Jen introduced me to it before and I must say that all the meals I've had there so far have been really yummy. This is what I ordered: 
Smoked salmon, shaved cucumber, caper & herb pickle, free-range dill scrambled eggs, smoked tomato compote, seeded peasant toast, fresh lemon

I think if they had a bigger store, they would earn heaps more money though. It always seems to be so full of people when I go, even though it was already like 11am when I actually arrived. Janice wore a lolita dress! 
Hehe, she made me some cute bobby pins shaped like cookies out of polymer clay. Man, that girl sure is talented with these things! Looks good enough to eat! 
 Soooooo, who looks the oldest? 
Can't believe I've known Janice for over 11 years and Jen for about 6. Always thought time would make everything different but it still seems the same. I feel like my life stopped at highschool, haven't really matured since then haha. 
Jenwen became our personalised chef again ;) We ended up eating Sukiyaki at her house!! Haven't had it in years!! 
 Looks so effortless right? Actually, Jen's sister took a while to artfully arrange this so it would look nice on photos. Yes, this is what we do with our life. Food is the love of my life. 

Thanks Jen, for all the good food & janice for the errr, almost edible cookie pins :3 

You May Also Like

0 comments