Matchmaking

by - 8:30 AM

Folks, on the 23rd of April in 2014, I officially became an amazing matchmaker. That is to say, I quite successfully (if I do say so myself) introduced two friends of mine to each other and I do believe that my attempt was successful - if rather obvious and slightly crude. 
Everyone met up in the afternoon to watch the LEGO movie and in the cinemas, lets just say we were all really good friends and chose our seats really carefully. HAHA. Actually, I almost died of excitement/ happiness because my plan worked out well. 
 After the movie, we played a bit of pool and afterwards went to play cards just to kill time. Actually, I seem to be on a winning or lucky streak for any kind of game I attempt recently. Like with the mini golf as well as pool. I sunk quite a few balls in, which I usually never do. I am normally the person who never sinks anything except the black ball….. (:" We were playing cards and because Victoria lost, she had to go say hello to a random korean guy (in korean of course). To make it less awkward, she went up to the guy at noggi and bought some frozen yoghurt and said 'thank you' instead, whilst shaking his hand. I still died laughing. 

Went to get my Wagaya sushi cravings fixed, I also got forced to try eel (Unagi) after so many months of being pestered. Well I did promise I'd try some if I got a job at Daiso. Ha, that was back in august last year. 
 Can I  just say, I really love Pk's expressions/poses. I swear every photo is spiced up cause of that girl ;) cause she is so hot ya know.  

We went to south bank to chill/ have dessert after dinner. I am proud to say I did not eat any though. Must get back on healthy diet (good joke penny, good joke). 
To be honest, I have no idea what the dessert was. It kind of looked like a traffic accident after everyone attempted to eat a piece.

Ended up doing a half a years worth of exercise that night because we started playing 'foot tiggy' on the sand. 
 We were trying to take a group photo and a group of caucasian girls offered to take it for us. Not even being racist haha, its just that a few seconds later, they asked if they could take a photo with us using their phone. I found it quite amusing. Maybe its because we were such a large group of asians. 
Medical imaging kids vs. Dentistry students. Obviously we are the classy ones. 

Near the end, I decided to throw away all reason and sacrifice my good image (cough cough) for the greater good of the potential couple. Omg, I still cannot get over what happened at the end. Ultimate success mate. Well, the best that one could ask for on first meeting. 

Well, that is it for now everyone. Perhaps I shall be updating soon enough. Parents are leaving for America tonight. Time to test my cooking skills. I'm insulted that they bought like months worth of frozen food to keep in the freezer. Please. 

You May Also Like

0 comments