Easter service

by - 10:42 PM

Hey everyone! I notice that I've been very open to new things lately - I keep wanting to eat at different places, try out different looks, do different activities. Maybe some part of me feels that my life is way too mundane. Anyway, my days have still bee quite packed and I'm really glad to have a week off (easter holidays). 

My co-worker rachel is returning to Japan and I spent the last couple of days helping her pack/ sort out shipping problems. Seriously, DHL messed things up so bad, between not clarifying what documents were required and sending dodgy people to pick up her luggage. Anyway, glad that it is finally fixed! 

 
I was chilling with pk and we went into valley girl (still my favourite clothing store). We got bored so we picked out 'outfits' for each other, ones that we wouldn't usually wear. The above photo shows what she picked out for me. I look so gangster. Too bad I just look like a pedophile with sunglasses. The perks of having a round face. 

I also had the pleasure of attending Rachel's farewell party which was held at one of my other co-worker's (Camille) house. 
Love my fellow Daiso friends, too bad some of them went to the Indooroopilly store to work ): 
Just ordered some pizza and Camille threw together some salad. Rachel kept trying to make me alcoholic drinks HAHAHA. They all kind of looked at me strangely because I told them I've never gotten drunk. Well, I am one of the youngest I suppose. 
With my little cutie, IVYYYYYYYY! 

Hehe, every week I always go out to eat food with my uni friends, I swear half of our friendship is based on food. Ahem. Tam shouted us hotpot because she recently got a new job!! Thank you tam ❤
There were actually two pots… and we finished like 90% of it. This photo looks kind of funny, little Yoonie with a huge pot of food. Had an awesome karaoke session afterwards…. this is what we do when we skip lectures, which happens a little too often to be good for us academically. My dream finally came true - I got to hear Joon and Yoonie sing together, seriously what is with koreans and their professional singing skills?!? 

It was good friday today so I went with my mum to Hope Church to attend easter service along with elaine and her mum. We played some games, one including where we got given materials and had to make a three-dimensional model of what happened during easter. So we had to make a tomb where Jesus was entombed as well as two angels and three women. We got egg cartons, toilet paper, paper & paper clips so our options were pretty limited. This was the result: 


HAHA pretty creative though - if I do say so myself! We won the challenge, elaine's mum was jumping for joy HAHAHA. Afterwards, it was FOOD TIME!!! 
 Then there were a few performances, this family came up to sing and they were so talented!!! 
 Went to elaine's house afterwards while our mothers went to Mcdonalds to have coffee and catch up. I swear I've been to her house so many times it's like my second home. Like… I lie on the floor of her living room and everything. 
 She entertained me with some hilarious stories to do with her partying life style on UQ gatton campus. Our mothers finally came back, and wanted some photos. Made us retake until there were 'less wrinkles'. 
Pretty cool hey? Our mothers are good friends, so are we :P Okay sorry I'm so easily amused. Do we look alike (to our respected parent) ? 
  
Had barbecue for dinner again, which has been a common occurrence during the last few weeks since we've been getting really lazy. 

You May Also Like

0 comments